EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS … 2019.
1. The market component of FED IN FRENCH is curated. Stallholders are extended an invitation to attend by the Organisers. At the discretion of the organizers, applicants may be refused a place or turned away for whatever reason. For the intent and purpose of this contract, and terms and conditions - when referencing “Market” or “Event” it means the FED IN FRENCH market or event held in March in 2019. The term “Exhibitor” or “Stall Holder” will mean those applying for a marquee to sell and promote their products/goods/services.
2. Food stalls may sell cold and hot drinks - Cold drinks is considered soft drinks, waters, and cordials or similar.
3. We cannot reserve a position without payment and returned booking forms. All site numbers are on a first come basis but are subject to being changed at the organisers discretion for whatever reason and due to the nature of an outdoor event, there are often last minute changes required. Every effort will be made to honour your request, but it may not be possible.
4. All cancellations by stallholders are to be advised in writing. All cancellations after February 15 2019, will not be refunded. Cancellations prior to this date will receive an 80% refund.
5. It is the stall holder’s responsibility to attend the market in a timely manner to set up the stall. Set up is strictly as advised, or by appointment for heavy and large items.
6. The organiser/s of FED IN FRENCH have the right to deny anyone a stall application if the organisers deem the business not in keeping with the French theme or attitude of the market.
7. The stall holder shall comply with the rules and regulations stipulated by the Organisers, the Venue Federation Square and with all relevant State and Commonwealth Acts.
8. No stall holder shall erect any sign, stand, wall or obstruction, which in the opinion of the Organisers interferes with an adjoining stall holder.
9. The organisers are not responsible for damage to goods whether broken or stolen, during the event open hours or at any time onsite at Federation Square including overnight.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to stop any activity on the part of any stall holder that may cause annoyance to other stall holders or visitors.
11. The Stall holder will not damage any part of the venue including the grass or any equipment therein and will be on charged subsequently, if they do.
12. The Stall holder is responsible for the safety of their products, display and stand. Material should not be left unattended at any time. Stall holders are responsible for their own product liability insurance and must provide a copy of their public liability insurance prior to attending the market.
13. It is the responsibility of the stall holder to keep their stall clean and tidy during the market, including dismantling.
14. Stalls must not be removed or dismantled before the close of the market on Sunday March 31, 2019. All goods must be removed from your marquee by 8.00pm, Sunday March 31, 2019.
15. The Organiser/s will not be responsible for the safety of any exhibit or property of any Stall holder or any other person, for the loss, damage or destruction of same, by theft or fire or any other cause whatsoever, or for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained by the stall holder.
16. The Organiser/s shall not be responsible for any damages claimed by any person or persons who may be injured whilst in the area allotted to the stall holder and the stall holder agrees to indemnify the Organisers in the event of any claim made against the Organiser/s.
17. Every Stall holder hereby accepts liability for all acts or omissions of themselves, their servants, contractors, agents and visitors and indemnifies the Organiser/s and keeps them indemnified against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever, which may be made against the Organiser/s including any legal costs.
18. The Organiser/s reserve the right to postpone or cancel the market and will not be responsible for any loss or damage occasioned by the stall holder in this regard. In the event of postponement where the stall holder no longer wishes to participate on the new date, if a new date is selected, the stall holder will not be re-imbursed. In the event of total event cancellation prior to the event, 60% of all monies paid to the Organiser/s by the stallholder/s will be returned within sixty days of original festival date for that year.
If the market/event shuts down during the market/event period being March 29 to March 31 due to bad/inclement weather exhibitors will not be refunded. Exhibitors apply and are involved of their own free will knowing that this is a outdoor event and that weather is outside of the organisers control.
19. The Organiser/s reserve the right to prohibit or restrict activities in whole or in part and reject any exhibitor/s or their representative in the case of failure to comply with these regulations. There shall be no return of payment if the Organiser/s deem such restriction, rejection or prohibition necessary.
20. Federation Square require that each exhibitor have an insurance for $20,000,000
21. Every stall holder will need to use the marquees provided them by the Fed in French festival, as hired by an exterior company.
22. In regards to sponsorships and partnerships, 50% of finance to be paid to FED IN FRENCH within two weeks of signing the contract with the remaining 50% balance due 60 days prior the festival commencement for that year.